Friday, May 7, 2010



I decided to have a little courage and go out and set my camera up in plain sight for a video. This shouldn't take courage but in today's security conscious climate everything looks like a threat and I definitely got some suspicious and evaluative stares as I had my camera mounted on a guard rail in the mall parking garage over one of the entrances.

If you time your video right around sunset, you'll see an amazing change in the luminance of the sky in a very short period of time (less than 20 minutes). In a scene like this where the lighting comes from cars' headlights, you don't have to worry about the sky getting darker. I'm going to have to start bringing a book to read when I do this though. Even though this video only took 20 minutes versus the 2 hours I spent shooting each sunrise in Arches NP it is much less interesting watching cars zip in and out of a parking garage.

1 comment:

  1. I genuinely loved this brilliant video.Please continue this awesome work. Thumbs up, and keep it going!

    GSM camera

    ReplyDelete